UNITED STATES MEDICAL SUPPLY, LLC & US MED, LLC
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
It is the policy of United States Medical Supply, LLC and US MED, LLC (“US MED”) to ensure that the highest quality of medical equipment and services are provided to all our patients. Patients who are not 100% satisfied with the product received will have the option to return or exchange the equipment at no additional cost.
For questions about returns and/or refunds on prescription medications, please contact our pharmacy at 1-800-787-6331.
To ensure the unwanted product is returned or exchanged correctly, the following return/exchange process is required:
1. Patients must contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-787-6331 within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of service printed on the shipment’s packing slip.
2. The Customer Service agent will examine the reason(s) for the return, product warranty details, and will determine if a refund/exchange is in order.
a. If the refund/exchange is approved, the patient will receive additional return instructions, inclusive of a pre-paid return label.
3. Products must be unused, unopened and in their original packaging.
4. Partial returns will not be accepted.
5. Defective or discontinued products will be replaced or repaired, based on manufacturer's warranty.
A full refund to the patient’s insurer will be issued if applicable and if US MED’s return/exchange protocols are followed accordingly. A full refund will be issued directly to the patient only under circumstances in which the patient paid for the equipment out of pocket.
Patients void their right to a refund/exchange if the return/exchange protocols are not honored in their entirety.
Every product sold or rented by US MED carries a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. US MED will notify all Medicare beneficiaries of the warranty coverage. US MED will facilitate repairs or replacements with the product manufacturer for Medicare-covered equipment that is under warranty. In addition, an owner’s manual with warranty information will be provided to beneficiaries for all durable medical equipment where this manual is available.
US MED reserves the right to honor and/or make changes to this policy at its discretion.
Revision date: 10/02/2017